Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Using & Working with GPS systems for 10+ years
5229702

On my forerunner 920xt I am stuck on changing data fields.

Customer Question

on my forerunner 920xt I am stuck on changing data fields. On my run screen I have only two fields, how do I get to 3 or 4, what button to press?
Category: GPS
Expert:  Greg A. replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to Just Answer, Sorry I didn't see your question earlier.There are actually a few steps (button pushes) to go through, but what you would want to do is "customize" one of your screens, and then set the "layout" to show the number of fields you want to show. Here is a link to a video that shows how this can be done. Click here --> Example Video. NOTE: The video goes over the settings pretty quickly, so feel free to pause the video or play it more than once. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any more questions. Thanks, ***** *****(im)