Carl L
Carl L, Master Technician
Experience:  Current Electronics Shop Owner and Master Technician in FL.

I have a Golfbuddyworld I broken the inside glass but it still

I have a Golfbuddyworld I broken the inside glass but it still worked but now it will come on but the display doesnt come on.
Hi and welcome to Just Answer, a Question and Answer Company. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you today.
**Please keep in mind that I am only compensated when you rate me OK, Good, or Excellent below**

When you broke the glass, you also cracked the LCD which happens most of the time when I see them. When a LCD Screen cracks, the gas that's sealed in there begins to leak out. Since the gas is what creates the picture on the screen, when it has completely leaked out you will no longer have a screen. To resolve this issue, you will have to have the LCD and Digitizer (Touch Screen) replaced on it. Most local cell phone repair companies can do this since the process is the same as a cell phone.

I hope this helps my friend and please be sure to rate me Excellent.

Best Regards,
Carl L