Dustin, Senior Technician
Experience:  Giving Directions to wayward GPS devices for over a decade. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

I have the sgx. didnt renew mbshp for over a year. just renewed.had

I have the sgx. didn't renew mbshp for over a year. just renewed.had it synced,charged, upgraded my problem .cannot pick up sattelites. did reset no sat what to do.
Welcome, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will assist you today!

Im sorry to hear about the issues your having with your GPS device.

To be clear, its the Skygolf Skycaddie SGX that you have?

If so.. were y ou able to detect Sattelites before you renewed, synced and upgraded the device?

Dustin S.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no it was not working I figured it was because my mbshp had not been renewed

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

device was working then stopped. I figured it was cut off for non renewal

Thanks Roland, please read over the entire reset below. If this is not the exact reset you did.. Please attempt this reset, and let me know if it fixes the issue, or not.

• Press down the Power button (Center Key) and the Joystick at the same time to power off the device and perform a soft reset.

• When the device is powered off, place it on a flat surface. Then, simultaneously press down the Info button (“i” icon) and the Hole button (“flag” icon).

• While you hold down the Info and the Hole buttons, press the Power button.

• When the display returns, continue to hold down the Info and Hole buttons and release the Power button.

• After several seconds, the SGX will display “Recovery Mode”. When this appears, you can release the Info and Hole buttons.

• Connect the USB between the SGX and your computer. Launch CaddieSync Express, click on the SYNC button in the top right of the SkyGolf website

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green submit button to rate the answer. We can still communicate after rating, as rating does not end the conversation.

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin