Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Computers and Electronics. GPS Expert.

garmin nuvi 1450 wont get past logo then goes to loader l

garmin nuvi 1450 won't get past logo then goes to loader loading
Hello. My name isXXXXX will be your primary care technician. You can do a reset of this model by placing your finger I'm the corner of the screen and holding it there when starting up. I am going to give you a link to a video showing this. Let me know if you have any questions.

Once that is done check functionality again and know how you made out.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Michael, device comes on automatic with plug-in, I have tried to use both upper left & right corners of screen and held until plug-in. Unit comes on & acts like its starting up, then I get a flash of light & unit shuts down. If I don't hold the corners, the unit comes on then flashes to "loader loading". Problem still exists.

If it won't start up I'm that manner, then unfortunately the hardware has failed and the device is in need of service. Is it still under warranty? If so I can provide information on initiating that process.