Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

How do i update my Garmin Nuvi 1300 UK

how do i update my garmin nuvi 1300 uk
Category: GPS
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 5 years ago.

The software is done by using garmin webupdater. If you do not have garmin webupdater you can download it by CLICKING HERE.

Once you have it downloaded, install the program. Connect your GPS to your PC via the provided usb cable and allow your PC time to recognize the unit. Once the unit is recognized, run the webupdater program. On the first screen click next. On this page the program will automatically detect your unit. Click next and follow the on screen prompts to update your units firmware.

Then you will see a screen saying additional updates may be available for your unit. Click next and on this page select the additional updates your wish to install. Then click next.

To update maps, CLICK HERE and follow the onscreen prompts. It will detect your unit and the maps currently on your unit and allow you update those maps.