Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  5+ years repairing various GPS models.
61965098

I need to update my Navigon 2100. I have the activation code,

I need to update my Navigon 2100. I have the activation code, but cannot find the product ID # XXXXX the USB Cable ( apparently one did not come with the unit--only the ar charger). I purchased this at shop NBC. The phone to Navigon 1-XXX-XXX-XXXX no longer applies. Can you help???
Hi and thank you for your question.

Click here to purchase a USB Cable

Click the link above to purchase a usb cable. If you have a camera or something electronic in the house that cna also connect to a pc you may be able to use the same cable. Its a common mini usb cable. If not you can purchase it from the link above and its only a couple of bucks.

Do download updates you need Navigon Fresh

Once you get your usb cable, plug your unit up and download install and run Navigon Fresh. Follow the on screen prompts and it will update your unit to the latest software.

If this information was helpful please click accept. Positive feedback is also appreciated. Thank you