Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2014 6.6 LML. I am returning to much fuel causing lose of

Customer Question

2014 6.6 LML. I am returning to much fuel causing lose of prime. I can unhook return line and cover and build pressure. Will the FPRV cause this?
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 11 days ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I'm here to help 365 days a year, but not every hour of the day. I try to prevent delays as much as possible. Please understand I am not there and can only advise based on what you tell me. Let's get started.

Have you tested each head individually? I more so find this to be an injector than the regulator valve to blame.

Please make sure to rate my answer prior to logging off, as this is how I get credit for helping you. If you have not yet received 5 star excellent service from me. Please follow up so you get everything from me that you expected from the deposit you have already paid, which I get nothing of till you rate me. Rating does not close the post nor prevent replying at a later date.

Thanks Moose

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 days ago.

Hello Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. If not please reply so we can resolve your issue together.

Thanks Chris