GM Bob
GM Bob, ASE Master Technician
Experience:  30 plus years experience as GM technician, ASE Master Technician and GM Certified
70078276

2010 GMC Terrain 2.4L leking oil between the engine and

Customer Question

2010 GMC Terrain 2.4L leking oil between the engine and transmiision. Is it the rear engine seal and if so can it be rplaced without pulling the engine or transmission?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

if either the rear main or the rear main seal cover plate needs to be replaced i am sorry to say the transmission has to be removed to change anything back there

please dont forget to rate me here at Justanswer

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  Gary replied 1 month ago.

Expert:  GM Bob replied 1 month ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** you need help?