Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I am working on my 2007 GMC Yukon Denali have been having a

Customer Question

I am working on my 2007 GMC Yukon Denali have been having a lot of issues with stabil track light going off have had to a repair shop they did multiple things have not figured it out yet but now as of yesterday battery light came on and all sorts of crazy things started happening in the dash an motor surging an finally quit running unhooked battery an gave it a full charge an checks out good I did hook up test light between negative post on battery and cable stays lit all the time removed fuses one at a time and never found problem yet have checked the grounds I can see not sure if I am missing a ground somewhere to check
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: Yes
JA: Are you fixing your Yukon Denali yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: See my first post
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Do you know which codes are stored?

Is the battery light still on while running?

Hello again Chris here,

1. I have to assume you were not pleased with my help, because you have not replied or rated the post.
  2. What would you like to do regarding your question now?
  3. Do you still need help? Please reply I want you to get equal to or more than what you paid for.
  4. This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. That can prevent me from being able to post answers to your replies.

Thanks Chris