Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

Working on my son in law's 03 Envoy. No front left turn

Customer Question

Working on my son in law's 03 Envoy. No front left turn signal. Park lights work but can't get flash. Changed multi-function switch, flasher unit and relay. Nothing different. Got power to all the wires coming from the flasher with the one yellow wire flashing twice speed, same as rear turn light. Also, the trailer light turn fuse under the hood flashes twice speed ? Got the harness pulled out of the loom from under hood fuse box to turn light socket, do not see an obvious breaks ?
JA: Have you checked the brake fluid? How's the level and when was it last changed?
Customer: Brake fluid ? No and do you think a leak on the harness between the under hood fuses and the firewall ?
JA: Are you fixing your Envoy yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Everything in my first message. Fuses, relay, flasher, multi-function switch ?
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just what was your question about brake fluid for ?
JA: I hope not.
Customer: That does not answer my question .
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose), my normal schedule online is around lunch and after dinner till early morning.

Do you need a wire diagram to find the break?