Marvin the Mechanic
Marvin the Mechanic, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Mechanic for 36 years
32137885

Do you have pictures with instruction on where to find the

Do you have pictures with instruction on where to find the headlight alignment adjustment screws for a 2013 YMCA Yukon sly?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
2013 GMC Yukon SLT

I am looking for an image. You may need to removed the plastic cover above the radiator to access the adjusting screws. I do not recall if there are holes in the plastic cover to access the adjusting screws. You will need a Torx E8 socket to turn the adjusters. If you look down behind the headlight you will see the head of the adjusting screw. Both the up/down and the left/right screws are there.

I will keep looking for an image.

If you have any other questions let me know.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The up down screw adjustment is already exposed. It is a Torx E8 socket that I found at the Orielly's Auto Parts. I did not have to remove any plastic cover.Thanks Marvin.

You are welcome.

Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you again.