sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Bro I want to know the place of 12v wire and signal on ls1

Customer Question

Hi bro I want to know the place of 12v wire and signal on ls1 fuel injector connictor
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When I start the engine the car start 2second and close but when I put the fuel direct in intake the car starting good I chek the wire signal and 12v but maybe I instal in wrong place in the injector connector
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 3 months ago.

Hello, it sounds like the antitheft is disablingthe injector driver. Is this an LS swap or stock vehicle?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Same this pic
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I use same this connector
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If I install the wire not like the pic is injector is working or I have to install it like pic
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I can look up wiring information with the VIN or if you post the year, model and engine, but it does sound as if you're losing the injector drivers due to a security issue as previously mentioned.