FIX  IT MAN
FIX IT MAN, Master Technician
Experience:  Master Automotive Technician
1627031

I have a 1991 GMC Sonoma pickup with a right side electric

Customer Question

I have a 1991 GMC Sonoma pickup with a right side electric window that is not working. I suspect that the motor is no longer operational. Can you please send me instructions telling how to remove the inner panel so that I can gain access to the window motor? Do I need any special tools to remove the panel? Thanks in advance for your assistance. James Eshbaugh Tele.*********** Address **********, Hazelwood, MO.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GMC
Expert:  FIX IT MAN replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** you remove the two screws you need to pry the door panel away from the door at the bottom. That will release the plastic retainers. These commonly break so they may need to be replaced. I have attached a picture of the panel as it may help. Let me know if you need anything else.