Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.

It rides rough! now and then it goes into ossicialtions and

Customer Question

It rides rough! now and then it goes into ossicialtions and rattles the whole truck. I had one dealer replace two tires, another dealer replaces one more but it still rides really rough. I traded a 2014 silverado for 15 GMC Sierra and the 15 is a horrible ride. One dealer noted that "the truck will ride rougher than older models" I don't get it! Its a 2015 Denile with MRC and not has about 15000 miles.
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: Since it was new! seems mostly in the front end, but then I feel in through the seats!
JA: Are you fixing your Sierra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It under warrenty and the MRC is way to costly to repair myself. Im considering have an independent store balance the tires just to see what happpens
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That's pretty much sums it up.
Submitted: 3 days ago.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 3 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

When the tires were replaced did this help with the ride at all then?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.