Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GCM master tech over 25 years
19513769

Looking to get the exact fit shocks for my suv. GM lists

Customer Question

Looking to get the exact fit shocks for my suv. GM lists suspension codes like example: SUSP(7EQ), SUSP(7FQ), SUSP(7FS), SUSP(7FT), wondering how to tell which my suv is. my vin is 1GKS2GKCXFR224890
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

Welcome! My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you with this problem.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

looking in your center console or glove box or in either the passenger or drivers door opening door jam can you find this option sticker here ?

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

once you find that is what you use for your options when asked for option code numbers to get the correct parts for this truck

dont forget to rate us here

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

how are you making out ?

dont forget to rate us here