Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GCM master tech over 25 years
19513769

I paid 3,800 dollars for a 04 GMC envoy at Jimmy Stiles used

Customer Question

I paid 3,800 dollars for a 04 GMC envoy at Jimmy Stiles used cars and parts and they told me they applied for the title when I found out they didn't have it and its been months since this and one person is in jail on numerous counts and the other people are giving me the same run around and I wanted to see if I can get my money back.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

have you contacted and filed a complaint with DMV yet ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No I'm only 18 not sure what to do exactly
Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

ok the first thing you need to do is go to your local DMV and file a complaint and report

the DMV will investigate the issue and advise you if the used car place is at fault or not if so they will force them to do the right thing or get you that title worse case

if you get no where with the DMV then you need to file a law suite with small claims court which is free to do

as hiring a lawyer for this matter after lawyer costs would well exceed the 3800

usually DMV will handle this problem for you and report back to you

dont forget to rate us here

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

how are you making out ?

dont forget to rate us here