Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

The tow/haul and overdrive switch dosnt work on my 2003 gmc

Customer Question

The tow/haul and overdrive switch dosnt work on my 2003 gmc diesel truck
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 month ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Are you saying when pressed the light does not come on or when pressed no change is noticed in the way it up and down shifts?

So far possible causes are the switch wiring or the switch itself if the light does not come on when pressed.

Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 30 days ago.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am following up with you to see if you got everything you needed from my answer.
  • I have not heard back from you, so I assume you were not pleased. We're you pleased with my help?
  • If you were not pleased with my help, please let me know by replying so I can help more.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I may never know it.)

Thanks Chris