Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.

2006 GMC Sierra. Low speed cooling fans operate. Engine ran

Customer Question

2006 GMC Sierra. Low speed cooling fans operate. Engine ran hot when was at a stop light
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: No I was at a traffic signal (stop light). I did get a dash indicator that coolant level a
Was high and the temp gauge was above normal 210 degrees
JA: Are you fixing your Sierra yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes I am fixing by self. I am trying to diagnose the problem. With truck on idling in my driveway with the AC on both cooling fans run at low speed. I think my issue is that they are not switching to high speed
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes what does it cost
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Chevy Mechanic. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: How much is the typical charge?
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: Ehh I'm gonna research it a little more first thanks
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Went ahead and paid the deposit but I was $28 not $5 like she said. I thought would directed immediately to mechanic but that didn't happen either.
Expert:  FIX IT MAN replied 1 month ago.

Hello, my name is***** am sorry that nobody got to your earlier. I would be happy to help if you are still available.