Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

My navigation disk reader just clicks and spits out the

Customer Question

My navigation disk reader just clicks and spits out the disk, not loading, new clean 7.0 disk just purchased as the old disk did the same thing? This is also a new head unit
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually this is a fault with the head unit itself.Even if it was replaced it may be defective internally and needs replaced or removed and repaired again.I would have this tested further to see if it needs repaired or replaced and if it does I would see if the facility you had purchased it from will cover the costs for repair.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete