Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Automotive repair business.

I have a 2003 GMC 2500HD sierra duramax all my gages, speed

Customer Question

I have a 2003 GMC 2500HD sierra duramax all my gages, speed amateur, miles indicator, and gas gage don't show what are my options for fixing this.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello Jack and thank you for your question,

The most common cause for this type of problem on your 2003 is in most cases caused by a failing cluster. You can verify this by checking power and ground at the cluster and if that checks okay then that means the cluster has failed. Unfortunately this is very common as well. I have enclosed the wiring diagram in the link below for checking the power and ground. The power pins are B9 and B11 and the ground is A 12.

Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

If in fact you find it has failed you can send it out and have it rebuilt as well See a good source for this in the link below.