Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.

I have a 2015 GMC 2500HD Turbo Diesel with 25000 miles. I

Customer Question

I have a 2015 GMC 2500HD Turbo Diesel with 25000 miles. I recently refilled the Diesel Exhaust Fluid and the dash display indicates 24%. I have driven it over 200 miles and it has yet to reset to OK. I recently had the recall on the digital speedometer performed. The previous 4 refills had no problems with the dash display resetting. My feeling is this is caused by the recall action reprogramming the display. Any ideas?
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.working after noon till just after midnight.

• Sorry no one has helped yet.
  • Yes, you have been charged already.
  • Yes, I am aware of the time you asked your question and time I am responding.
  • I will be online a couple more hours after this post.
  • This is not an answer to your question, just an inquiry if your still needing/wanting help. Because I believe I can help.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Why was my credit card charged $34 before an answer was provided, and I still have yet to get an answer. You appear to be stringing me along with no answer while charging me.

I am not permitted to discuss the fees, I can forward you to customer support for that if you want. I can not tell from your reponse, do you want me to ty and help or not?

Do you want my help?