Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

Just got a brand new Sierra Denali 4x4. They did put a 2"

Customer Question

Just got a brand new Sierra Denali 4x4. They did put a 2" front end lift/level on it. Since day 1 the suspension light is on, drives great! Could it be on due to what they did? I am driving 300 miles and want to make sure it is nothing major, I just don't have much time, that's my issue
Category: GMC
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 4 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.Yes it very well could and probably is from what they did. Did they keep the original airbag shock or did they put in different ones? If original then the could of left a sensor unplugged or something but with out the code associated with the light it would be hard to say.That being said, if the vehicle is level it won't hurt it to drive it. It just means the automatic ride control is disabled.Let me know if you have any questions or if you can get the code.Thanks
Sonny
I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help with this problem? Was I helpful?