Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

Where is the fuse box lift gate 2006 GMC Yukon? Yes, I have.

Customer Question

Where is the fuse box for the lift gate for a 2006 GMC Yukon?
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: Yes, I have. I looked at the fuse box under the hood and checked the fuse box on the drivers side.
JA: What is the model of your '06 GMC?
Customer: Yukon Denali
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes. My lift gate will not open and I think it is a fuse, all the other doors unlock.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

It is located in the underhood fuse box. I would check all of these fuses. You can use a test light to quickly test fuses without removing them. Simply probe the back side of the fuse looking for power only on one side indicates a blown fuse.

Do this check with the key on.

If you need more help, we can continue this conversation. If not, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, I will try to give you the best answer I can. Remember, I do not get compensated for my time helping you unless you rate. If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars. Please let me know why and how I can help you more. Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

There is also a relay for the lift gate.