sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

No sound from right side speakers

Customer Question

no sound from right side speakers
Category: GMC
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

It is very common for the speakers to blow on your vehicle. I would check the speakers first. I use a used test speaker that I have for this, but If you do not have one, you could swap speakers side to side to test.

If you need more help, we can continue this conversation. If not, please rate at the top of the screen. Rating does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, I will try to give you the best answer I can. Remember, I do not get compensated for my time helping you unless you rate. If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars. Please let me know why and how I can help you more. Thanks Dan

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you only gave only one possible solution and with out instruction of how to do this without removing the door panel . I re submitted this tonight hoping for a little more info. waiting on email notification Thank's Don
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
only the left front speaker works
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you dod not give a answer only the drivers door speaker works cant believe all but one quits working almost at the same time

I hadn't attempted to answer anything, I asked if you still needed help. The original exert opened the question for others.

No vehicle information was posted with the question and it wasn't discussed whether or not multiple speakers had stopped at exactly the same time. If three or more speakers stopped working at the same time then the problem is more likely to be with the amp if equipped, the radio, or wiring. It's going to take some electrical testing to determine what is going on, a scan tool will likely be necessary depending on what the vehicle is.