Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

Like to talk to cam, like to tlk to cam, like to talk to

Customer Question

like to talk to cam
JA: What is the model/year of your GM?
Customer: like to tlk to cam
JA: What year is your GM?
Customer: like to talk to cam
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: like to talk to cam
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: like to talk to cam
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi cam I am working on a 2006 Colorado with wiper problem that you talk about 6 yeas ago. their is no power to the yellow wire
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Is it o.k. that I assist with this here as I see Cam has not been online for some time now?

Let me know,thanks Pete.