Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

There is a 20 A fuse in the front relay box of my 1997 GMC

Customer Question

There is a 20 A fuse in the front relay box of my 1997 GMC Sierra in the slot that reads Fuel solenoid, it keeps blowing every time the key is turned on, and the truck wont start?
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

I am wrapping up the end of my shift. Sorry I nor any others got to you sooner. I believe I can help on this concern mid day on the 11th if help is still needed.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
help is still needed and I am looking forward to hearing from you

I think someone has spliced into this circuit, because its not used on a 5.0. Can you see what is missing like ignition spark or fuel pressure?

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris