Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have 2007 gmc acadia. I recently change all my plugs. But

Customer Question

I have 2007 gmc acadia . I recently change all my plugs . But when I try to start the engine swings but wont turn on .
JA: Does the engine turn over? How old is the battery?
Customer: Battery is about a year old . Yes the engine turn over but wont start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have my mechanic here , we've change the cam shafts and the spark plugs .
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: We are about to change the oil pressure switch now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Not many techs online today and we are busy busy. Sorry for the long delay. I believe I can help on this concern if you still want or need help?

Thanks Moose.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.

Were the plugs changed for maintenance or were they done trying to address the crank no start issue?

Any trouble codes stored?

Have you, can you, do you know how, or do you need help confirming if your getting ignition spark, injector pulse, and fuel pressure?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Changed spark plugs to address problem, injector good, spark plugs good.

Great, so you are getting spark and injector pulse meaning there is no fuel pressure or a compression issue. Will it start briefly using starting fluid?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you're not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris