Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.

Error code showed right front abs speed sensor faulty.

Customer Question

Error code showed right front abs speed sensor faulty. Replaced the sensor and now the pedal becomes hard and the vehicle pulls to the left once it reaches 20 mph. Brakes work fine until then and this causes the ABS light to come on but then the light disappears until the next braking action once the vehicle slows to 20 or under
Category: GMC
Expert:  Mike S. replied 4 months ago.

Does the vehicle pull to the left with or without pressing down on the brake pedal?

What is the abs code now?

Since you had to remove the caliper and rotor, was you sure to pump the brake pedal a few times after getting it all back together?

I had just done a abs sensor on my F350 just a few weeks ago and it pulled while braking until after a few miles because I obviously didn't pump the brake pedal enough after completing the job.