Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Automotive repair business.
7276279

I have GMC ACCADIA 2008 ONE DAYA WHIN THE ELECTRIC OF CAR

Customer Question

Hi I have GMC ACCADIA 2008 ONE DAYA WHIN I AM DRIVE THE ELECTRIC OF CAR AUTOMATIC GET OFF LIKE WIDWOSE SWITCH DVD AIR CONDITIONER
JA: How is the air flow? Have you checked the hoses?
Customer: Do you mean air flow of tire or what??
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Is sttoped the car when I try agine to strat the engine the car not start then I broufht
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I changed the battery
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: My be
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to be able to try and help you with this we need clear information, after reading your post Its not clear what type of problem you are having. Please post back with complete clear details and I will see if I can help you get this resolved.