Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 2010 GMC Acadia. Today I took it in and had a

Customer Question

Hi, I'm Roger Estes. I have a 2010 GMC Acadia. Today I took it in and had a Virginia safety inspection and an emission inspection. Now the a/c won't work. it did before. would you have a suggestion where to look to cure this?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GMC. The GMC Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: If possible, and very easy.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GMC Mechanic should know about your GMC?
Customer: This has happened before. I've had it fixed previously twice it was $2000 and the third time it was $200. the @k fix was a diverter, had to take the dash apart
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GMC Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so you will want to rate me with EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Does the blower work?

Are you able to change the temp from hot to outside air temp?

Are you able to change the direction of the air flow?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris