Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Experience:  Owner at Carolina Auto Service &Sales , 20 years Experience in Foreign & Domestic vehicles
45790705

I HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM WITH MY YUKON DENALI.1999. THE

Customer Question

I HAVE AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM WITH MY YUKON DENALI.1999. THE WIPERS, CLOCK, RADIO AND WINDOWS WILL STOP WORKING AND TEN SOMETIMES THEY WILL WORK FINE.
THERE IS ALSO A PROBLEM WITH THE RIGHT SIGNAL AS WELL.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 6 months ago.
Hi , my name is ***** ***** I will try to assist you with this problem .you do have a middle console in it correct between driver and the passenger ?
You going to need to replace the (Body Control Module) AC Delco GM Original Equipment OEM # ***** , You can find it on ebay .Its located inside the middle console with 2 electrical plugs connected to it, it black box. I can send u a picture of it or you can look it up on Ebay , if you just punched in the patr # ***** provided.
please let me know if u need some help as far as taking the console apart , I hope I will be of help for you in solving this problem. I have changed a lot of those units over the years with same exact problem you describing . A 5 star Rating is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Hi, hope I was helpful to A 5 STAR POSITIVE RATING IS APPRECIATTED. Please let me know if u need additional help in future . Thank you