Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.

I have 2015 has 7802 miles on won't turn

Customer Question

I have 2015 has 7802 miles on won't turn over at all....I am jumping it now and everything about the jump is clean, the battery connections are good. I can't get it to even turn over at all, even during a jump.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with GMC. The GMC Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, I would your help to fix this now
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have it connected right now to jumper cables and another Denali that is running fine.....the jump is clean, the connections are good, but it won't turn over at all.....there is power coming thru because the radio works and the control panels are lit up
JA: Battery issues can be tough to diagnose - lots of things to consider. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the GMC Mechanic should be aware of about your GMC?
Customer: No, this is a new vehicle
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GMC Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Roy Scarlett replied 5 months ago.
Hello,my name is***** and I would like to help with your problem. When you try to start the truck do you get a click from the starter and do the dash lights dim?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The lifts do not dim and the the starter does not even click or turn over at all
Do you have a voltmeter or voltage tester available for you to use?