Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

GMC Suburban K1500 4x4: I have a gmc 1997 350 on the maf whats

Customer Question

I have a gmc 1997 350 on the maf whats the right way to install i see a arrow
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. The arrow points towards the intake or throttle body as this is an air flow direction arrow.Make sure this is how it is installed. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete