Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics

I need to know how to repair a u1087 and scp(j1850) code on

Customer Question

I need to know how to repair a u1087 and scp(j1850) code on a 2001 gmc 2500hd 4x4 with a 6.6 duromax and allicson trans
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Can you verify the code numbers for me as these numbers do not come up for this model and year vehicle with this engine size?You may have an issue with damaged or corroded wiring connections on the engine or transmission but I would like to verify the fault code numbers as well as year and model of this vehicle here. Let me know,thanks Pete.