Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.

GMC Tahoe: I have a 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ, the problem I'm

Customer Question

I have a 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ, the problem I'm having is the monitor keeps going dead while driving. I've had it in the shop 4 times for this problem, the shop agrees to check each time it happens, even replaced the radio, but this problem still occurs, seems to be more frequent. At times you can shut off the vehicle, then it will come back on or it will come on 15 minutes if you continue driving. You can't use GPS or the radio. Is this a common problem, it is irritating for any vehicle, let alone the price of the Tahoe now. I have owned at least 8 other Tahoe's.
Category: GMC
Expert:  GM Bob replied 5 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help.Can you post your VIN#? I need to know what the radio RPO Thank you