Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Automotive repair business.

2003 hummer h2 I have to unhook battery or it goes dead no

Customer Question

2003 hummer h2 I have to unhook battery or it goes dead no speedometer gauges sometimes
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.The problem you are describing may be a problem with the instrument cluster but in order to be able to narrow it down and trace this you are going to need to start with performing a battery draw test. I have enclosed the steps in the link below to do this testing. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view the steps. a look and post back if you have more questions and or need more help.