Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

2007 GMC Sierra

Customer Question

2007 GMC Sierra, 4X4 auto transmission. The wife called and said when the truck reached 15 mph, she thinks it is shifting into 2nd gear, but when that happens the truck lugs down due to what sounds like a loss of power. It seems to be making a noise when this happens. She is checking transmission fluid and calling me back. She went to Auto Zone for free code check. It came back with eight separate issues. I can list if it would help. Thanks. I am an hour away, so looking to avoid tow bill to dealership/garage. Thanks for any help.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Gary replied 9 months ago.
I am very sorry for the long waitdid you still need help ?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No I need my money refunded. Nothing personal but I drove to town and resolved this issue hours ago with my own code reader. I think you guys offer a good service, but not to me.