Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM, GMC, Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics

2011 GMC 2500 HD Sierra Denali

Customer Question

2011 GMC 2500 HD Sierra Denali. Accidentally shorted alternator positive stud to ground with conductive cable braid while installing it to protect various wires from rats. No electrical power at all; not even a red blinking security LED.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 5 months ago.
.sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (aka MOLurch) and I look forward to helping you!”.Have you tested the "175 amp Fuses" on top of BatteriesShould be 2 of them, they are likely blownclick attachment below .IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating..Please do the right thing and leave a rating, using the rating system, so I may be credited for this Q&A..NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT today.Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better..Rating is very Important to our Service..
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Your administrative group screwed up so bad I gave up, reversed the charges, and had the truck towed to the shop before being able to open your answer. I could not open it earlier because they sent "new" unreadable Terms And Agreements!.
Very sorry about that.......Hope you get it goinglet me know if there is anything elseTHANK YOU for the update..............
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Yes; it was what you said, but found out after after I had to take to shop because of your admin group. Sorry I can't use "justanswer" as I did several years ago because your admin group is totally incompetent. Feel free to forward this to them and call me if they wish at(###) ###-####
Thanks for your effort.
Very sorry about that.......THANK YOU for the update..............Will pass this onthanks
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No problem. The major issue was that I couldn't (and still can't most of the time), reply to you without agreeing to new "Terms and Conditions " before the website format would let me read it first. I will not agree to a contract before I am allowed to read it; simple as that; and your admin group just doesn't understand that basic principle.
Won't bother you anymore. Thanks again.