Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

My denali won't start JA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

My denali won't start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a GMC. The GMC Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It may be due to antilock theft system
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just tryna,start it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the GMC Mechanic should know about your GMC?
Customer: Pump the breaks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GMC Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Eric replied 7 months ago.
HI, Ok, what is the year of your Denali? Does it crank but not start, or does it not even crank over? when you turn the key to the on position, does the security/anti theft light come on and go off within a few seconds, blink on and off, or does it stay on as long as the key is on?