Chris (aka-Moose), GMC Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I am at The parking lot at a mall and my 2011 gmc terrain

Customer Question

Hi i am at The parking lot at a mall and my 2011 gmc terrain won't start, it Looks like the key battery died
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The key won't disarm the alarm apparently it died when I was in the store
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: Then when I came out it won't open
Category: GMC
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 6 months ago.
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. I doubt you still need help, being its been a while since you posted your question. Let me know if you still need help?
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris