Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.

My envoy has recently been ldling rough . In some

Customer Question

***** *****. My envoy has recently been ldling rough . In some cases it has even turned off. My friend is a master mechanic. I explained to the problems o was havingz with my car. He told me ro start my car then he told me to take off the battery cables and if the car turns off that will determine if the problem is my alternator. Well
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My name is ***** *****. My question to you is regarding my alternator. My car has been running rough and has no power. When I accelerate my car seems to hesitate while im picking up speed. It just recently turned off on my daughter while she was driving. Its becoming dangerous to even drive my car. This is my wife's work car. So could you please help me.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site..What is the year make model and engine of it please?