Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

Just installed curt brake controller I purchased from local

Customer Question

just installed curt brake controller I purchased from local gmc dealer. the service rep plugged the pig tail into the fuse box under dash and plugged in the control to the other end no light or dots on the front of the controoler now what
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2015 reg cab gmc with 4.3 v6 *****with tow package
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  edhunt0r replied 7 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming. I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I can see if there are any Service Bulletins?Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****