Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.

Lift gate opens partially then slams shut JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

Lift gate opens partially then slams shut
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else I can tell the GMC Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GMC Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: GMC
Expert:  edhunt0r replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming.I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I get the proper information for your vehicle?Is it a power lift gate?Thank you for posting your question. Your business is very valuable to us. Thank You***** *****