Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.

My name is ***** ***** i have few codes JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** i have few codes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a 2005 gmc yukon 4wd 4.8L just went to auto zone and they found 6 codes c0291 c0222 c0268 p0740 p0785 p2761
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  FIX IT MAN replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** get this figured out. Can you tell me how the vehicle is running besides the check engine light being on?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
truck runs good the check engine light is not on just the abs i did found the abs wire touch the grease fitting it have a indent i dint perform any repairs yet
wen i turn truck on light is off backing up don't turn light on as start mouving forward light turns on