JFN1, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Master Technician

Whu can't i view this answer with the included pictures? JA:

Customer Question

whu can`t i view this answer with the included pictures?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: hello
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would like to view the concerning question with the pictures that where posted.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I also need to replace a turbo on a GMC 2500 HD 2007 Duramax.
Expert:  JFN1 replied 6 months ago.
I don't know what pictures you're referring to, but I can probably get you anything you need from the service manual. Is there something in particular that you're looking for?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I would like to have a copy of the manual that states how to replace the turbo charger on a 2007 Duramax.
I was referencing to the pictures in this topic:
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I have a 2007 duramax in the shop as whe speak with 180.000 miles and the turbo charger bearings have failed.
Before replacing the turbo i would like to check if the camshaft bearing is not the problem so the new turbo will not fail also.
Expert:  JFN1 replied 6 months ago.
Is this a new or old body style Silverado? LMM engine, or otherwise? You can give me the VIN, if you're unsure, and I'll figure it out from there.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Lmm engine, we suspect oil starvation as the cause and maybe spun a bearing. Customer states oil pressure has been low for a long time. It has had all service maintenance as required.
Expert:  JFN1 replied 6 months ago.
Here is the factory service manual procedure. The hyperlinks won't work for you, but they are fairly explanatory, especially since you're a technician. If you need anything else, just let me know. There is a note on this document about oil starvation and what to look for, make sure you get a look at that as needed.