Joe, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE, electronics, Marine inboards and electronics, automotive drivability, all around repair tech,

Pete, I'm ***** *****. I have a problem with our 2005 Envoy

Customer Question

Hey Pete, I'm ***** *****. I have a problem with our 2005 Envoy that I hope you can help me with.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The normal head lights don't work, the High Beams and Fog Lights are fine.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GM Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $32 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Joe replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

Do the parking lights and all other lights work with the exception of low beam headlights?

Have you already checked the fuses for the circuit? It may seem simply but since you did not indicate if you have it is then something I wanted to make sure and have you check first.

Thank you!
- Joe

Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.