JFN1, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Master Technician

Robertson 2011 gmc Yukon code c0895, ride pump not running

Customer Question

Robertson 2011 gmc Yukon code c0895
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: ride pump not running had c0895 code cleared code then started pump ran for about 1 second then went off code has not reset at this time
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Chevy Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  JFN1 replied 7 months ago.

C0895 is a code that tells us that battery voltage was low on a circuit that was anticipated to have 12v nominal on it. It's not necessarily related to the compressor at all, it's one of those codes that can just be banging around in history and not really have any connection to anything at all.

So, let's address the ride control. You're talking about the air compressor for the rear shocks, yes? If you load the rear of the vehicle, does the compressor engage within about 30 seconds and try to lift it up?

Expert:  JFN1 replied 7 months ago.

Did you get this worked out? Wanted to follow up and make sure you got what you needed from me.

Please remember to rate my answers, that's how I get compensated.