Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 year experience.
10949255

I have problem when I strat my car. it is not start I keep

Customer Question

I have problem when I strat my car.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a GM. The GM Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it is not start I keep trying 3 to 4 times some time more then it started
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no but I want to know what is the problem because I took it to worksop last time with same problem they said the is problem in some electric component I don't know the name in English but it is sensitive
JA: OK! The GM Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the GM Mechanic should know about your GM?
Customer: yes when I switch off my car and open the door the electric system should be off but this not happen some time in my car
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer where you can place your fully refundable $5 deposit (plus $27 after the GM Mechanic responds). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the GM Mechanic about your situation and connect you two.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Andrew Martin replied 11 months ago.

What you are saying sounds like the door switch is not working correctly. Is the battery getting low and thats why it will not start because the system does not shut down when you turn the car off and get out of it?