Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years in the Automotive repair business.
7276279

Trying to remove the mass airflow connector 2015 GMC Sierra

Customer Question

JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Trying to remove the mass airflow connector for my 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6 L. Can't seem to remove the connector
JA: OK got it. Last thing — GMC Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: GMC
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The connector should come off by squeezing the clip and puling straight out. It may have a plastic lock in it. If you can take a picture of the connector and post it in this link, I will have a look at it and give you the correct steps on how to remove it. Let me know and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I worked it out. Not worth the 32 bucks I paid. Thank you for your response. Paul
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Glad to hear you got it resolved. Im not sure of your charges but I have not received any payment. Experts are only compensated if you rate the service 3 stars or higher.