Pete, GMC Mechanic
Experience:  GM training and dealer tech for 14+ years. Diagnostics
14928985

I have a 2013 gmc terrain and the aftermarket Projection day

Customer Question

I have a 2013 gmc terrain and the aftermarket Projection day running lights flicker. they flicker purple and then back to white
Category: GMC
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If these after market lights have a control unit/ecu the fault can be in the control unit/ecu itself and it may need replaced to correct this issue here.I would double check that the lights are all wired and connected properly.If these are all checked and found to be o.k. this can be an issue with the control unit for these lights needing replaced.If you can tell me the model/make of the light system installed I may be able to find more info on this here just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete